Zope Subversion Repository
Wed Oct 15 14:23:25 2008 UTC
(4 years, 7 months ago) by jukart
File size: 1624 byte(s)
Changes for z3c.image
- prepare release on pypi
- increased performance: image processing was always called twice :(
Should now be twice as fast as before :)
- increase the major version number because of backward incompatibilities
- changed the way how parameters are processed to make it easier to subclass
It is now no longer necessary to implement __init__ in subclasses.
To migrate existing code just set or modify the property "params". "params"
is a dict like request.form.
- bugfix: wrong handling of raw image data im no crop and size info was
- bugfix: resizing did not longer work correctly in release 0.1.6
- taking care of allowed image size. That means the resulting iamge size
will get calculated
- do not rely on private attributes in the context
- make sure __init__ doesn't fail if content type is None
- keeping aspect ratio if resizing an image after crop
- added resize after crop
- Prevent ProcessableImage from crashing if image type is unknown.
If the type is unknown to Zope it is maybe known to PIL.
- added a paste processor and a view
- some small refactoring to simplify derived views